- Our Products
- Veterinary Approved Products
- Education Center
- What Veterinarians Are Saying
- Why Putney?
- About Putney
Enrofloxacin Flavored Tablets— a generic of Baytril®Taste Tabs®
Putney Enrofloxacin Flavored Tablets are an FDA approved generic equivalent of Baytril® Taste Tabs®. Putney Enrofloxacin Flavored Tablets are just as safe and effective as the brand — but cost less.
Veterinarians can switch to Putney Enrofloxacin Flavored Tablets from the brand with confidence — the FDA ensures the equivalence of generic drugs. The FDA explains, “A generic drug is the same as a brand-name drug in dosage, safety, strength, quality, the way it works, the way it is taken and the way it should be used." 1
Putney Enrofloxacin Flavored Tablets are indicated for use in dogs and cats for the management of diseases associated with bacteria susceptible to enrofloxacin.2 An affordable, convenient once-a-day broad-spectrum fluoroquinolone tested and proven bioequivalent to Baytril® Taste Tabs® in dogs and cats.
1 FDA website, Generic Drugs: Questions and Answers
Baytril® is a registered trademark of Bayer Aktiengesellschaft.
Taste Tabs® is a registered trademark of Bayer HealthCare LLC.
- Beef flavored.
- Therapeutically Equivalent: Putney Enrofloxacin Flavored Tablets have the same efficacy and safety profile as Baytril® Taste Tabs®. Through the review of our bioequivalence data, the FDA ensures that Putney Enrofloxacin Flavored Tablets perform the same as the brand name product.
- The same high quality: Putney Enrofloxacin Flavored Tablets are manufactured in FDA-inspected facilities using current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs).
- Backed by Putney's customer service commitment: Putney offers comprehensive customer service, provided by our veterinary support, customer service and sales support teams.
- And more affordable: Affordable choices can strengthen client relationships, build trust, increase compliance, and ultimately lead to better care for pets. Affordable pricing also lowers inventory costs for veterinary practices.
Our FDA-approved veterinary generic is beef flavored and available in the same strengths, scoring and bottle counts as Baytril® Taste Tabs®:
Our everyday low price is 30% less than Baytril® Taste Tabs®.3 For more information, or to learn how to order Putney Enrofloxacin Flavored Tablets, call 1-866-683-0660 or email email@example.com. Please let us know if there is a distributor you would like to request our products from.
Putney products are available by prescription only and solely through a pet owner’s veterinarian. (If you are a pet owner looking for a more affordable, quality choice and your veterinarian doesn’t carry Putney products, please ask them to call us.)
3 Based on list price. Feb 2015
Safety and Prescribing Information
2 Important Safety Information: In rare instances, use of this product in cats has been associated with Retinal Toxicity. Dosage should not exceed 5 mg/kg of body weight once daily in cats. Enrofloxacin is contraindicated in dogs and cats known to be hypersensitive to quinolones. Federal law prohibits the extralabel use of this drug in food-producing animals. Click here for full Putney Enrofloxacin Flavored Tablets Package Insert. (95.26 KB)